Hello.You are either on my site because I boradcasted it all over youtube OR cuz you found me on club penguin saying SEARCH JOIN THE SHADOW WOLFS OF CP ok? to join plz ansewer some questions in comment form and ppl looking for real armies GET OUT OF MY WEBSITE.
1.Have you ever been in a army?
2.If you were what rank were you?
3.Will you follow the dress code?
4.Will you be nice to other penguins in the army?
5.Username
THANX 4 JOINING!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes
ReplyDeleteprivate
yes
yes
coolguy12
THE CP MOD?!?!?
ReplyDeleteno
ReplyDeleteOh. Ok and btw ur in
ReplyDeleteYESSS!
ReplyDeletehey prin :D
ReplyDeleteHI PINKI!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh u got a blog now?
ReplyDeleteBON????? OMG LONG TIME NO SEE :D :D yah i gotz one
ReplyDeleteKewl. I hardly ever g on cp tho :P
ReplyDeleteOh... I go on every day
ReplyDeletecan i be the co-leader prin?
ReplyDeleteyah sure pinki
ReplyDeletecan i be one too?
ReplyDeletesure bon ^_^
ReplyDeleteits weird how were all on our comp all at once!!!
ReplyDeletei kno rite?
ReplyDeletePut a post on rankings
ReplyDeleteok sure
ReplyDeletelol i voted acp on the poll. they ARE annoying tho.They say stuff like "We own CP!" its really stupid
ReplyDeleteu r correct coolguy12
ReplyDeleteLOLO9L LOLOLOL0L ur name is cheery bomb?
ReplyDeleteMy nickname... made it up myself! ^_^
ReplyDeletesry ment CHERRY bomb. Wuts a cheery bomb?
ReplyDeletea cheery bomb is a very, very bright-minded bomb
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL!!
ReplyDeleteO--I--< I KILLED BOB TOO >=D jk jk
ReplyDeleteof course ur joking. if u killed bob, the bobland prez,you'd go to the bob jail in bob-town for three bob weeks (30 YEARS) and everyone in bob-land will sob for poor bob, even the bobblings (the bob-land children) and the bobbets (bob-land girls)
ReplyDeleteWat?????????
ReplyDeleteLOL YES...BOBLAND...
ReplyDeleteU CAN STOP NOW... UR SCARING ME...
ReplyDelete